We describe as well as we can, not responsible for errors and misunderstandings from them
ABBREVIATIONS : BS-broke staff, EN-enamel, F-fine, GF-gold fill, HB&B-hinged back & bezel case, HC-hunting case,J-jewel ,K-karat, KW-keywind, OF-open face pocket watch, S-size, SB&B-screw back & bezel, SS-stainless steel, XF-extra fine, YG(F)(P)-yellow gold (fill) (plate), WGF-white gold filled,
References - Shugart (author) - Complete Price Guide to Watches; Eherhardt(author) - Various Price Guides; Whitney - Military Timepieces
THE FOLLOWING MEN'S WRIST WATCHES ARE IN GOOD RUNNING ORDER
- $675 OMEGA Automatic Seamaster chronograph, yachting scale, mint dial, large watch, 24 hr indicator, calendar, 12 hour accumulator and an extra center hand is the minute accumulator, black rubber band, waterproof, a really nice big solid watch for the sailor
- $185 TELDA chronograph, fine all stainless case, 17J Venus 188 movement, nice original silver dial, 0-30 minute register, circa 40's, flat pushers
- $109 HAMILTON, Secometer B, fine YGF (yellow gold filled) case, sweep center second, USA made 18J 748 mvmt, VF (very fine condition) silver dial with raised gold letters, circa 40's
- $149 DELBANA Chronograph, Landeron 48 17J mvmt circa 1940, flat pushers, chrome bezel, stainless back, nice dial
- $149 HELBROS Chronograph, Landeron 48 17J mvmt, similar to above
- $450 ENICAR Diver's rotating bezel Chronograph, 3 register, SS, Sherpa model, Valjoux 72 mvmt, black dial /gray registerslink here to picture
- SOLD Paul BREGUETTE auto, Up-Down power indicator AS 1382 sweep sec mvmt, SS waterproof case, circa 50's, white dial press here for picture
- $295 LONGINES, 14K YG rectangular case, refinished raised gold numbered dial, 17J 9L, ca 30's or 40's, a beauty VF
- $395 OMEGA, 14K YG classic round watch, early 1940's automatic, center seconds, silver dial refinished.
- SOLD $399 TIFFANY, Movado 15J mvmt, SS waterproof case, original dial silver with black circle, circa 30's, center seconds, just overhauled
- $155 HAMILTON, Sutton, 17J, new glass xtal, VF dial, YGF case pat '27 in fine condition
- SOLD $175 ELGIN, 14K YG XF rectangular case, manual wind USA 21J 559 mvmt, ref Lord Elgin dial raised gold Arabic numbers, Ca 50's.
- $169 BENRUS, 14K YG round case snap back with triangular sculptured lugs, manual wind 17J , circa 1950's.
- $225 ELGIN, 14K YG rectangular with hooded lugs, Lord Elgin 21J 559 mvmt, circa 1940's, XF to near mint
- $250 ACCUTRON DEEP SEA with date, diver's model with rotating bezel, 666 ft, black dial, Stainless, Shugart 17 page 640 catalogs from $250-$350 press here for picture
- $79 HAMILTON Dewitt, YGF rectangular circa 1951, 747 American 17J mvmt.
- $125 HAMILTON Masterpiece, round near mint YGF circa 1972, mint silver dial, manual wind Swiss.
- $115 HAMILTON Perry 19J 982 mvmt, circa 1951, fine YGF case and dial
- $95 HAMILTON ILLINOIS, automatic, stainless waterproof case, ETA 1256 mvmt, circa 1940's
- $225 HAMILTON, 14K Masterpiece, round case, 18J 736 mvmt, circa 50's
- $89 HAMILTON, round, YFG, 17J American 747 manual mvmt, gold arabic numbers on dial
- $79 BULOVA YGF bezel SS back, 11AC, fancy rectangular watch ,Shugart #15, page 631,2nd on right, Ca '58.
- $59 BULOVA ca 1966, manual wind 17J 11AL mvmt, all stainless waterproof case, black dial.
- $119 WITTNAUER, rectangular 10K WGF dress watch, three diamond black dial, Revue 73 mvmt.
- $75 BENRUS 17J automatic, mint three star ribbed dial, waterproof stainless case circa 50's
- SOLD $69 WITTNAUER 17J mvmt manual wind, rectangular XF YGF bezel and stainless back, near mint silver textured dial, circa late 40's.
- SOLD GRUEN early near mint 14K WGF rectangular engraved bezel case 1929, gold numeral dial, 15J 179 mvmt, case 179-81. press here for picture
- $59 WITTNAUER Automatic 17J, 11AM mvmt, stainless waterproof case, silver dial ribbed, aux sec
- SOLD $79 GRUEN 10K pink GF case, SS back, pink dial , 17J 410C mvmt, barrl shape case has a little wear through on high points
- $85 BULOVA pink GF rectangular watch, 21J mvmt, ca 1940's, dial a little dark.
- SOLD BULOVA World War II Army Air Corps, hack, fine black dial, type A-11, 17J 10AKCSH mvmt, fine running condition, waterproof screw on back with all military specs fine and readable
- SOLD - ELGIN, Lord Elgin Square 14K YGF slight wear on back corners, original dial VG-F, 23J 718 mvmt 6 adj.
- $125 OMEGA, auto bump rotor, 17J, circa 40s, VF YGF case, nice original dial with raised numbers (1 missing), small second bit at 6
- SOLD $25 PEANUTS "Lucy" mechanical watch, Timex, small size fine condition, ss back, chrome bezel, ca 1980
- SOLD $29 PEANUTS "Snoopy" mechanical watch, Timex, blue dial, nice condition, chrome bezel, ca 1980
- SOLD $79 BULOVA, XF tunneau shaped YGF case and dial, 21J 6BH movement, circa 40's, teardrop lugs, nice
- $69 BULOVA, waterproof case, YGF bezel, 23J automatic, ribbed black dial, some wear on back of lugs,circa 1957
- $45 SEIKO, automatic day date, black dial, SS case and original band, 6309 movement, fine condition press here for picture
- $225 OMEGA Seamaster, SS case, 17J automatic bump rotor, ca 1950, nice refinished dial, quality classic watch
- SOLD BENRUS, early day date calendar, knoted lugs, push crown to advance date, YGF bezel, SS back, just serviced and running and operating great press here for picture
- $50 MOERIS, YGF bezel, waterproof, SS back, nice green dial, circa 60's, manual wind, VF overall
Wrist and Pocket Watches in as found condition, as described - for those who like to do some of your own work
- $69 SEMCA, solid 10K case with SS back, 17J manual wind, center secca 1950, mid size man's wrist watch, running, Roman dial VG
- $75 HOWARD, keystone, 12S, YGF case nice except small rectang patch filed down to brass, 17J, broke mainspring, Fine metal dial
- $75 SEIKO, large SS divers auto, runs, glass scratched, crown locks, case with crown guard, SS Seiko band, style 6105-8119, 150 meter press here for picture
- SOLD $20 BULOVA ladies ACCUTRON tuning fork model, nice rect case, 2210 mvmt poor, for parts
POCKET WATCHES - all good running order and cleaned and/or adjusted as was needed to keep good time
- $85 HAMILTON, 17J, 910 mvmt, Arabic EN dial with minor HL, Ham swing out YGF case plain polish no initials with very minor wear through at couple of spots on rim
- SOLD WALTHAM CDIA WWII Aircraft clock, used by NAVY (marked on dial), 15J 37S mvmt with center calendar, 24 hour dial, good running condition, fine dial and black plastic case, a quality made piece of history that will appreciate
- SOLD $350 HAMILTON, 16S, model 23 Military Chronograph, nickel case, no military markings on rear (polished off), good operating condition, 30 minute register and sweep second hand, black dial XF condition, just overhauled
- SOLD Swiss quarter REPEATER, near mint gun metal case, 20 1/2 ligne medium grade push button, comes with watch holder that is square silver, blue felt lined "box case" with hinged "prop." mint Cream enamel dial marked "Repeater," overhauled and operating fine
- $65 ELGIN 12S, 15J thin model grade 546, Fine metal dial, YGF Elgin SB&B plain polish case fine condition
- SOLD ELGIN, 12 S Lord Elgin #26,715,xxx grade 451 19J eight adjs, only 14,000 made, 14K OF case patent '22, near mint metal dial
Ladies Vintage Watches in good running order
- $45 Harvel 7J manual pendant watch, marble shaped with glass back to view mvmt, ca 40's, chrome bezel, with nice modern neck chain
- $75 HAMILTON 14K white gold, 19J 756 American mvmt, case style Rowena, near mint, black cord band, manual wind
- SOLD $75 OMEGA, round, near mint YGF bezel, SS back, mint white dial, gold hands, manual wind 17J, Speidel ygf expansion band
- $65 GRUEN, 14K white gold with 4 diamond case, 23J 275 mvmt, Speidel expansion band, XF case, F dial
- $35 Virgin Islands, disco/cocktail watch, rotating sparkling and dancing silver "diamonds", 17J, orig silver over leather band
Return to Top of list
Return to my home page
last revised 2/7/98